All images and text on this blog are copyright Gabrielle Fine unless otherwise noted. Use without permission is a violation of copyright law. Please contact the artist to obtain permission for any use (commercial or otherwise.) Thank you.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Day 4

It. Is. Hot. I'm sitting in my room in front of the (wonderful wonderful) air conditioner (one of those little window units.) I had to skip out of the afternoon lectures because I (stupidly) wore myself out walking around downtown (with a backpack full of books from Powell's...heh) When I got back here at 5 it was 88 degrees. Yikes. No wonder I felt like I was dying.
I have no heat tolerance anymore. Not that I had much to begin with...

Anyway. Now that I am feeling well-rested, there are so many things I want to do, but of course most of them I can't do because of the heat. At some point I'm going to have to venture out to procure food. *whine* I think I'll hit up that sushi place again.

Here are some more highlights from yesterday, pics from today will be posted later (and more on this actual educational thing I'm supposed to be attending...)

statue of umbrella guy

Stumptown coffee

Hot Lips pizza

No comments: